Government to Fix Problems At MSS Before New School Term
Montserrat’s Honourable leader of government says every conceivable effort is being made to ensure that accommodation and other ancillary works at the Montserrat Secondary School (MSS) are in place for the start of the new school term.
During a press conference Thursday, Premier Romeo gave an update on the status of proposed temporary structures at the MSS.
He said three-million EC dollars were secured for the project and that in June this year, it was agreed that some urgent works at the facility be funded by the Capital Investment Programme for Resilient Economic Growth (CIPREG).
Mr. Romeo confirmed that last month, pre-project expenditure of EC$100-thousand dollars was released to progress technical works to advance to the next stage.